- Ensure post is installed in a vertical and plumb position.
- Post base shall be aligned and secured to a proper supporting slab.
- Top plate shall cover the full width of the supported beam. Beam shall be centered
on the top plate and continuous across the entire length of the plate.
- For multiple ply beams, ensure to laminate plies together to act as a single member.
- JP24: Single tube post. Rotate jack screw to desired height, then place top plate with two (2) 1/4″ x 2″ lag screws.
- JP36, JP60, JP96, JP108: Double tube post. Elevate top tube to approximate height and insert locking pin. Rotate jack screw to desired height, then place top plate in position, and fasten the supported beam to the top plate with two (2) 1/4″ x 2″ lag screws.