1-in x 10-in x 9-ft Western Red Cedar (WRC) S3S Dry Dimensions: 3/4-in x 9-1/2-in1"X10"X9' WEST.RED CEDAR S3S CA$37.06/Each
Shop 1-in x 10-in x 9-ft Western Red Cedar S3S Dry dimensions: 3/4-in x 9-1/2-in online at Chamberlain Timber Mart
This cedar lumber features:
- Dimension and size: 1-in x 10-in x 9-ft ( 3/4-in x 9-1/2-in )
- Western Red Cedar Lumber
- Dry / Surfaced on 3 Sides (S3S)
- Dimensional Lumber
- Natural resistance to deterioration.
- Excellent dimensional stability because of its low wood density and low shrinkage factor.
- Easy to work with. Low density and consistency make it an ideal wood to cut, saw, nail and glue.
- Cedar’s large, open cell structure makes it less dense than most other softwoods which makes it easy to move from place to place on the job.
- As one of Canada’s most durable woods, it lasts for decades and even centuries.
- Ability to accept stains.
- Renowned wood for its high decay resistance.
- Uniformly textured, straight-grained and containing no resin.
- Cedar has good insulation value because of its low wood density and coarse texture.
1-in x 10-in x 9-ft ( 3/4-in x 9-1/2-in )
|Hardwood or Softwood?
|Can be painted
|Can be primed