1/2"X7" HEX BOLT GALVANIZED1/2"X7" HEX BOLT GALVANIZED CA$4.39/Each
Hex bolts feature hexagonal heads and machine threads for use with a nut or in a tapped hole. They can be used to fasten wood to wood, wood to metal or metal to metal applications. Be sure to use washers and nuts that are the same grade and finish as the hex bolt. Pre-drilled holes are required.
- Hex bolts are machine bolts designed to fasten facing pieces of wood and/or metal
- The galvanized finish provides excellent weather and corrosion protection
- Pre-drill a pilot hole the same diameter as the hex bolt you are using
- Common applications include decking, fencing, outdoor furniture, and outdoor play equipment
- Partially threaded shank allows for a stronger grip between objects and less shear movement