1/2X5 CARRIAGE BOLT GAL1/2X5 CARRIAGE BOLT GAL CA$1.99/Each
Carriage bolts feature a smooth, dome shaped head, without an external drive for appearance, safety and security. Underneath the head is a square section that is the same diameter as the threaded portion of the bolt, allowing the bolt to be installed with just a single tool. Pre-drilled holes are required for installation.
- Carriage bolts are designed to fasten a wooden face to either wood or metal
- The galvanized finish provides superior weather and corrosion protection
- Install by pushing the carriage bolt through a pre-drilled hole, secure placement with hex nuts and washers
- Common applications include security fixings, decking, fencing, furniture, outdoor play equipment; places where the bolt must only be removable from one side
- The self-locking square section on the underside of the head pulls into the wooden material as hex nuts are tightened, eliminating spinning after installation